Filing for Bankruptcy San Diego County California Attorney
Advantages for Filing for Bankruptcy in San Diego, California
If your California family’s finances have fallen into disrepair, you may be considering filing for bankruptcy. I am Attorney Victor Mordey, an experienced Chapter 7 personal bankruptcy lawyer in Chula Vista. I can show you how to eliminate your debt, stop creditor harassment and give yourself the breathing room you need. My personal bankruptcy law office has served the people of San Diego County and surrounding areas for over twenty years. We can help your family too.
Why File for Bankruptcy? Our Chula Vista Chapter 7 Attorney Will Tell You.
While a Chapter 7 debt liquidation should not be taken lightly and should only be pursued after every other option is exhausted, time is still of the essence. The longer you wait the more debt you accumulate through penalties from your creditors. Advantages of a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing include:
- If you qualify for this protection, there is no minimum or maximum debt requirement.
- In the overwhelming majority of cases, you can keep all of your assets, including your house, cars, retirement accounts, etc.
- You keep any wages earned or property acquired after the bankruptcy filing date.
- Because you will no longer have any debt, you will be better able to rebuild your credit rating than if you had not filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
- Most cases are complete in three to six months.
- With the entirety of your debt discharged, you can begin to move on with your life.
You have worked hard to succeed in today’s difficult economy and you deserve a fresh start. I can put you on the road to financial recovery with Chapter 7 bankruptcy strategies that have worked for many of my clients. You will work directly with me throughout your case, not an associate or paralegal.
Contact Me to Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
Contact me so we can discuss your case. My phone number is 619-409-7900. I always respond promptly to messages. I will not waste your time and money. My representation is cost-effective and payment plans are available when needed. I offer the accessible, experienced, responsive legal assistance that gets results. Credit cards accepted.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.